Phase 2 Opening Plan
Updated on 6/02/2020
At 10:00am on Friday, June 5th, we be reopening the University Club pool for use by our members. Please read through the following requirements and guidelines for members using the pool.
Based on additional clarification from the Governor's office, we have updated our capacity to 75 people. To help facilitate as many members as possible using the facility - and to help comply with state requirements - we will be implementing a swim block system with several options throughout the day. The following are some requirements you need to be aware of:
- Members MUST make a reservation using the form below or by booking directly on our booking site.
- Anyone aged 3 or older MUST be listed on the reservation and have a ticket to enter the pool area
- No one will be admitted without a reservation.
- 1 reservation per day per family is allowed.
- No guests or non-members will be allowed inside the pool area while we have a capacity limit
- All minors younger than 15 MUST be accompanied by an adult or guardian aged 18 or older inside the pool gates for the duration of their stay
- You may come and go at any time during your reservation. Do not feel like you have to show up right on time or stay the entire time. Your time block is yours to use however you wish.
In the event of thunder or lightning in the area, both the pool and the pool deck area will be cleared. Members will need to wait in their vehicles for the all clear to be given. The pool and pool deck will be closed for the current session if less than 30 minutes remain in the session's time block.
- The slide will be open and will have designated queueing spots on deck.
- Furniture will be spaced out around the deck according to state guidelines. Please do not move the furniture.
- The basketball goal will be removed during Phase 2.
- Members should arrive and leave in their swimming attire. Locker rooms should not be congregated in.
- Consider wearing a mask while on deck, but DO NOT wear a mask while in the water.
|Session 1||10:00am - Noon||10:00am - Noon||10:00am - Noon||10:00am - Noon||10:00am - Noon||Noon - 2:00pm|
|Session 2||12:30pm - 2:30pm||12:30pm - 2:30pm||12:30pm - 2:30pm||12:30pm - 2:30pm||12:30pm - 2:30pm||2:30pm - 4:30pm|
|Session 3||3:00pm - 5:00pm||3:00pm - 5:00pm||3:00pm - 5:00pm||3:00pm - 5:00pm||3:00pm - 5:00pm||5:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Session 4||5:30pm - 7:30pm||5:30pm - 7:30pm||5:30pm - 7:30pm||5:30pm - 7:30pm||5:30pm - 7:30pm|
Phase 1 Reopening Plan
Last updated 5/14
At 11:00am on Saturday, May 16th, we will allow adult lap swimming again at the pool. The pool is still CLOSED for general use. The following are some changes you should be aware of:
- Lap swim will be available only during Tennis Pro Shop Hours.
- Only adults age 18+ will be allowed on the pool deck
- You will need to make a reservation at least 24 hours prior to swimming. Walk up swimming will not be allowed.
- To make a reservation, use the tool below or go to our booking site.
- Upon arriving at the pool, please check in at the Pro Shop window before heading out to the pool.
- One reservation per person, per day is allowed
- Reservations will be capped at 1 hour to provide opportunity to all members to use the facility.
We hope to be able to allow more swimming opportunities as we move into Phase 2. As more information becomes available and we develop a plan to follow guidance, I will update this page.
Director of the Sports Complex
The University Club