Fitness Center Rules
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted. Children ages 15-17 are permitted only with an adult 18 and over present.
- Use equipment at YOUR OWN RISK.
- Management assumes no responsibility for any injury that may occur.
- Please use equipment only if you are in proper health condition to do so.
- Please return all equipment back to its proper place and be sure to wipe down machines after each use.
- Proper attire must be worn, including shirts and gym shoes. No wet bathing suits, sandals, or loose clothing allowed in the fitness center.
- No food or alcoholic beverages allowed in fitness center.
- Use equipment properly and follow directions carefully.
- Please report any damaged or faulty equipment to a staff member immediately and discontinue use.
- Keep hands away from moving parts of equipment.
- Glass is prohibited.
- No pets allowed inside the facility.
- Horseplay is not permitted.
- No smoking inside the facility.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- Please be watchful of your personal belongings. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Simple formatted text