These rules and procedures are for your safety. Lifeguards are authorized to enforce all rules. The University Club Pool operates under American Red Cross recommended guidelines.
During Swim At Your Own Risk:
- Check-in at the Pro Shop. Swim waivers must be on file for anyone present.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The slide is CLOSED.
- Do not sit, climb, jump off of, or play on the lifeguard stands.
- No lifeguard is on duty - SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
At all times:
- No swimming without a lifeguard on duty.
- Diving is prohibited.
- The UC Sports Complex, Pool, and Tennis Courts are designated a non-smoking area.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- No glass objects in pool area.
- Non-swimmers must stay in shallow water, accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Running on the deck, hanging on lane lines and rough-play are prohibited.
- Roped off lanes are reserved for lap swimmers.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers and a bathing suit. Disposable diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- All patrons must check-in at the lifeguard desk to gain entry to the pool.
- The lifeguards and pool management reserve the right to revoke the swimming privileges of those patrons who do not follow pool rules or other instructions of the pool staff.
- Guests must be checked in with a member present.
- Members are limited to 4 guests per day during lifeguarded hours.
- During Swim at Your Own Risk hours, members are limited to 2 guests per day.