These rules and procedures are for your safety. Lifeguards are authorized to enforce all rules. The University Club Pool operates under American Red Cross recommended guidelines.
- No swimming without a lifeguard on duty.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- During Swim at Your Own Risk hours, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- During Swim at Your Own Risk hours, the slide is CLOSED.
- Diving is prohibited.
- The UC Sports Complex, Pool, and Tennis Courts are designated a non-smoking area.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- No glass objects in pool area.
- Non-swimmers must stay in shallow water, accompanied by an adult.
- Running on the deck, hanging on lane lines and rough-play are prohibited.
- Roped off lanes are reserved for lap swimmers.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers and a bathing suit. Disposable diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- All patrons must check-in at the lifeguard desk to gain entry to the pool.
- Guests must be checked in with a member present.
- Members are limited to 4 guests per day during lifeguarded hours.
- During Swim at Your Own Risk hours, members are limited to 2 guests per day.
- The lifeguards and pool management reserve the right to revoke the swimming privileges of those patrons who do not follow pool rules or other instructions of the pool staff.