Tennis Court Rules
- Use tennis courts at YOUR OWN RISK
- All players must wear approved tennis shoes. Running shoes, sandals, flip-flops, etc. are not permitted.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Are accepted up to 1 week in advance
- Members can reserve up to 2 courts at a time
- Members can reserve a court for a maximum time of 2 hours per day
- Reservations can be made by calling or emailing the Tennis Shop, or by requesting a Skedda account
- Guests must be checked in at the Pro Shop. If after hours, members should sign guests in on the clipboard.
- All non-members must be accompanied by a member.
- Guest fee of $5 per non-member applies during all hours.
Simple formatted text